* U.S. Widens Terror War to Yemen, a Qaeda Bastion In the midst of two unfinished major wars, the United States has quietly opened a third, largely covert front against Al Qaeda in Yemen.
* Abdulmutallab: More Like Me In Yemen Accused Northwest Bomber Says More Bombers On the Way; Al Qaeda Promises to Hit Americans
* Fatah warns of intifada against PA The killing of the three Fatah operatives in Nablus by the IDF over the weekend could trigger a third intifada.
* Israel to build 700 east Jerusalem homes Israel is planning to build nearly 700 new apartments in east Jerusalem, government spokesman Mark Regev announced.
* Lieberman: No peace deal in next 10 to 20 years Even as Netanyahu is trying to lure the Palestinians back to the negotiating table, Foreign Minister Lieberman said that he does not see any chance for a comprehensive agreement in the next 10 to 20 years.
* Vatican's top cleric in Arabia walks a thin line The Vatican's top cleric in the heart of Muslim Arabia tends to a flock of 2 million Christians spread around six desert nations.
* Barak Admits Terror Wave in Judea and Samaria Defense Minister Ehud Barak admitted Monday that a terror wave has hit Judea and Samaria in recent days.
* US seeks to relaunch Mideast peace talks US Mideast envoy to deliver two letters of guarantee to both Netanyahu and Abbas in hopes of relaunching peace negotiations.
* Israeli defense chief: Iran can build bomb by 2011 Iran will possess the technology to build a nuclear bomb by early 2010 and be able to produce one the following year, Israel's defense minister said.
* Iran opposition figures arrested after protests A number of opposition figures have been arrested in Iran, a day after at least eight people died during the most violent protests for months.