* US General: UAE's air force could take out Iran's he United Arab Emirates, a key US ally in the Persian Gulf, has the capability to overpower Iran's Air Force, US Centcom commander Gen. David Petraeus said last week..
* The world in 2025: Awash with weapons of mass destruction Fifteen years from now America is still globally preeminent, yet its relative power is in decline. The US faces multiple threats from state and non-state actors, some of which have superseded their nation states and could be in possession of weapons of mass destruction.
* President Obama warns leaders over climate summit deal US President Barack Obama has warned world leaders that time is running out to strike a deal at the UN climate summit in Copenhagen.
* Iran troops 'seize Iraq oil well' An Iraqi official played down the incident, saying the area was abandoned and right on a disputed border section.
* Muslim televangelist takes his message to millions Amr Khaled's unique brand of Muslim preaching has made him one of the most popular preachers in the world.
* Police Bar Jews from Temple Mount on Chanukah Arab fears of Jews taking over the Temple Mount convinced police to ban Jews from the site during Chanukah.
* Shock, outrage at Auschwitz sign theft Lawmakers, officials and Holocaust survivors expressed their profound shock and outrage on Friday after the infamous iron sign over the gate to the Auschwitz memorial site with the cynical phrase "Arbeit Macht Frei".
* EU: Map contradicts building moratorium The European Union on Friday afternoon condemned the government's decision to include West Bank settlements in the the national priority map.
* IDF bolstering computer defenses In the face of a growing cyber warfare threat, the IDF is beefing up its defenses against enemy hackers.
* EU adopts bumper budget for 2010 The European Parliament has adopted a bumper EU budget for 2010, with economic recovery spending amongst the items swelling the accounts.