* Ahmadinejad: US, Israel lack 'courage' to attack Visiting Brazil, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Monday that US and Israeli military threats against Iran were a thing of the past, and that, in any case, "they don't have the courage" to attack Iran.
* Barroso has full house of commissioner nominees European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso on Tuesday (24 November) received the final names of commissioner nominees, meaning that he can start the distribution of portfolios.
* Hiding evidence of global cooling Scientific progress depends on accurate and complete data. It also relies on replication. The past couple of days have uncovered some shocking revelations about the baloney practices that pass as sound science about climate change.
* Abbas: PA will not launch 3rd intifada The Palestinian people will not launch a new intifada against Israel, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said Monday night.
* Iran official warns Russia of legal action over S-300 missiles Iran can take legal action if Russia refuses to fulfill its commitments to deliver an advanced missile defense system to the Islamic Republic.
* Israel and Germany in accord on Iran While Germany and Israel may not see eye to eye on construction in Gilo, they are in total accord when it comes to Iran.
* Jordan's King Abdullah dissolves parliament Jordan's King Abdullah has dissolved the country's parliament halfway through its four-year term and called for early elections.
* 'Russian billionaire buys Hitler's car' Adolf Hitler's original Mercedes has been sold to an unidentified Russian billionaire for several million euros.
* Google to Put Iraqi Artifacts Online Amira Edan, the director of Iraq’s National Museum, says that soon she will no longer have to worry so much that the famous institution remains closed to the public for fear of violence.
* IDF commissions study: 'Who wins war?' The IDF has commissioned a research paper from a professor at the London-based King's College to compare the Israeli, British, American and Swedish militaries.