* Ahmadinejad: Obama must choose between Israel and Iran Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on the US to choose between Israel and Iran on Tuesday night.
* Palestinians mark Arafat's death Thousands of Palestinians have flocked to the grave of their former leader, Yasser Arafat, in Ramallah to mark five years since his death.
* Abbas: We won't lose hope, our revolution is history's longest Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas blamed Israel for the impasse in peace talks.
* EU to decide top jobs next week The EU will hold a special summit on 19 November to decide the new top jobs of EU president and foreign policy chief.
* Fatah: Fayad is plotting to replace Abbas Fatah officials in the West Bank have accused Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salaam Fayad of quietly staging a "bloodless coup" against PA President Mahmoud Abbas.
* Vatican looks to heavens for signs of alien life E.T. phone Rome. Four hundred years after it locked up Galileo for challenging the view that the Earth was the center of the universe, the Vatican has called in experts to study the possibility of extraterrestrial alien life.
* China proves to be an aggressive foe in cyberspace One day in late summer 2008, FBI and Secret Service agents flew to Chicago to inform Barack Obama's campaign team that its computer system had been hacked.
* Influence of Egypt and Saudi Arabia Fades Even before Mahmoud Abbas announced that he would not seek re-election as the Palestinian president, throwing the Palestinian Authority into chaos, America’s closest Arab allies, Saudi Arabia and Egypt, had begun to despair over Washington’s Middle East missteps.
* State Dept: US Goal to Expel Jews in 'Occupied' Post-67 Lands A top State Department official spelled out on Tuesday that the goal of the United States in its negotiations in the Middle East is to pressure Israel into expelling Jews from Judea and Samaria.
* Hezbollah: All of Israel within our range A day after the chief of staff warned against an increasing threat from the north, Hezbollah bragged, "All cities, military bases, factories, and settlements in Israel are within the organization's firing range."