* Netanyahu: Iran's shipment of arms to Hezbollah - a war crime Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that the ship carrying hundreds of tons of weapons believed to have originated in Iran and meant for Hezbollah, which Israel intercepted early Wednesday, constituted a war crime.
* Hezbollah denies arms ship claims Lebanese militant group Hezbollah has denied Israeli allegations it was the intended recipient of weapons on board a ship seized by Israel's military.
* 'Ship shows Iran-Lebanon arms route' Following the seizure of a massive shipment of Iranian arms bound for Hizbullah, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Thursday that the successful Israel Navy operation proved the arms flow to Syria and south Lebanon from Iran.
* Abbas 'will not seek re-election' Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas will not seek re-election in polls next year.
* Russia spy chief: Israel arming Georgia The head of Russia's powerful military intelligence agency said on Thursday that Georgia might again attack South Ossetia.
* PA TV: Jews have no history in this land A Palestinian historian and a senior PLO official have denied that the Jewish nation has any historical connection to the Land of Israel.
* Saudi jets 'attack Yemen rebels' The Saudi air force has attacked rebels in northern Yemen following Wednesday's killing of a Saudi security officer in a border area.
* New Exhibit: 2,000 Year-Old Temple Mount Coins A very special exhibition opens next week in Jerusalem, revealing to the public for the first time all of the ancient coins uncovered in excavations at the foot of the Temple Mount.
* Hopes fading for Copenhagen climate change treaty, says Ed Miliband Hopes that a full, legally binding treaty on tackling climate change would be signed at next month's Copenhagen summit are fading.
* Iranian TV channel closed down in Egypt Iran's Arabic-language television channel, Al-Alam - "The World"- has been taken off the air in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.