* Ahmadinejad: 'The Zionist regime is a threat to all nations' "The Zionist regime is a threat to all nations ... it cannot tolerate the existence of any strong country in the region."
* Obama: Israel-Jordan treaty shows peace always possible US President Barack Obama said a peace treaty signed 15 years ago between Jordan and Israel is a reminder that peace is always possible.
* Abbas Threatens to Quit, Obama Steps In Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has sent multiple messages to United States President Barack Obama threatening to quit.
* Czech court hears EU treaty case The Czech Constitutional Court is hearing what could be the last legal challenge to the EU's Lisbon Treaty.
* Israel, Egypt in conflict over FM's attendance in Euro-Med conference Israel and Egypt are in conflict over Cairo's objection to the participation of Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman in a European-Mediterranean conference.
* Ed. Min. Agrees: Temple Mount in School Trips A top official in the Education Ministry on a tour of the City of David in Jerusalem said his office would approve and even pay for school trips to the Temple Mount if there is a demand for such.
* New pro-Russia campaign comes to EU capital Russian news agency Ria Novosti is rolling out a new public relations campaign in the political capital of the European Union.
* Al-Qaida linked group claims Baghdad attacks An al-Qaida linked group claimed responsibility for the twin suicide bombings in the heart of Baghdad that killed at least 155 people.
* Rabbi Cherlow: 'Human Rights' Includes Jews Worshipping on Mount Jews have a right to worship freely on the Temple Mount, says Rabbi Yuval Cherlow, head of the Yeshivat Hesder in Petach Tikvah.
* UN signals delay in climate change treaty Just weeks before an international conference on climate change, the United Nations signaled it was scaling back expectations of reaching agreement on a new treaty to slow global warming.