* Ireland backs EU's Lisbon Treaty The Irish PM, Brian Cowen, has praised the "clear and resounding" vote backing the EU's Lisbon Treaty in the Republic of Ireland's crucial second referendum.
* 'US won't make Israel disclose nukes' US President Barack Obama will not pressure Israel to publicly disclose its suspected nuclear weapons program, nor will he pressure the Jewish state to sign the nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty.
* U.S. Wonders if Iran Is Playing for Time or Is Serious on Deal President Obama got what he said he wanted when United States negotiators met with their Iranian counterparts this week in Geneva: direct engagement, without preconditions, with Iran.
* Sumatra quake 'levelled villages' Thousands of people may have died in remote village areas when a powerful earthquake struck Sumatra last week, emergency workers and officials fear.
* Sheikh Salah: Netanyahu may set Mideast on fire Should Muslims have to choose between renouncing the al-Aqsa Mosque and becoming martyrs they will choose the latter.
* Nuclear watchdog chief to visit Iran The head of the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog agency is traveling to Iran this weekend to discuss the country's recently revealed uranium enrichment facility.
* Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.
* Germany marks 19th anniversary of reunification Germany celebrated the anniversary of its reunification Saturday with festivals, concerts and parades across the country.
* Obama meets with Afghanistan commander in Denmark President Barack Obama and his top Afghan war commander met privately aboard Air Force One Friday for a talk the White House described as productive.
* Mashaal: We will kidnap more soldiers Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal on Friday night threatened to capture more Israeli soldiers in order to win the release of all Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli prisons.