* Poll: Only 12 percent of Israelis believe Obama supports Israel Only 12 percent of Israelis believe U.S. President Barack Obama's policies are supportive of Israel.
* China's secretive military launches Web site China's Defense Ministry launched its first official Web site Thursday.
* Lockerbie bomber returns to Libya The Lockerbie bomber has left Scotland on board a plane bound for Libya after being freed from prison on compassionate grounds.
* Al-Qaida-style Islamism comes to Gaza Quiet has now returned to the Gaza Strip after the weekend violence which claimed the lives of 28 people.
* Iran's president unveils cabinet Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, whose disputed re-election triggered a political crisis in the country, has unveiled his list of cabinet ministers.
* Hamas Trains New Generation of Teenage Terrorists Hamas is training a new generation of terrorists in Gaza, where 50 percent of the population is under the age of 18.
* Yaalon: Jews Must Live Everywhere in Israel In an address to the Jewish Leadership faction of the Likud on Sunday night, Deputy Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon expressed strong support for continued Jewish growth in Judea and Samaria.
* EU to monitor Afghan elections despite attacks EU election monitors in Afghanistan will carry on their mission during the presidential vote on Thursday.
* Obama's main man in the Middle East? US President Barack Obama's Middle Eastern strategy isn't working, but his meeting with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on Tuesday was unlikely to help him.
* Pakistan Taliban 'power struggle' A power struggle has broken out between the diverse militant factions that make up the Pakistani Taliban.