* Moon astronauts urge Mars mission Two of the astronauts who took part in the first Moon landing 40 years ago have called for renewed efforts to send a manned mission to Mars.
* Khatami urges referendum on poll The former President of Iran, Mohammad Khatami, has called for a referendum on the legitimacy of the government, following June's disputed elections.
* Israel condemns Iran-PA meeting Israel has accused a senior Palestinian official of meeting "the extreme enemies of peace" after he held talks with Iran's foreign minister.
* Sheikh Khatib: We'll never give up al-Aqsa Islamic Movement leader tells Arab children Israeli occupation of Jerusalem must end
* "The Temple Will Never be Rebuilt," Islamist Movement Says The deputy chief of the Islamist movement in Israel Kimal Al-Khatib told thousands of children in a Saturday Islamist protest on the Temple Mount that the Jewish Temple will never be rebuilt.
* Jews to Reclaim Land in Jordan? The Israel Land Fund, a group dedicated to restoring Jewish property in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, is reportedly looking east.
* 60 million people need swine flu vaccine Sixty million Europeans will need priority vaccination against swine flu, EU health commissioner Androulla Vassiliou has said.
* Netanyahu defies U.S. on East Jerusalem settlement Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying he would not take orders over Israeli settlement in East Jerusalem, rejected on Sunday a U.S. demand to halt plans to build more homes for Jews in the disputed area.
* Lebanese forces near Israeli border on alert Tensions along northern border heightened following series of incidents, including fire at Hezbollah arms cache, infiltration of unarmed civilians into Israel
* Ayatollah warns against helping Iran's enemies Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned senior officials on Monday not to help Tehran's enemies after two former presidents expressed defiant opposition to the result of June's disputed presidential poll.