* Israel stages biggest-ever war drill Israel started its biggest emergency drill in the nation's history Sunday to prepare civilians, soldiers and rescue crews for the possibility of war.
* Obama Backfires: Media Raise Doubts, Egypt Snubs ‘Instant Peace' Two days before U.S. President Barack Obama’s high-profile visit to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, Israel's mass media has raised doubts about the president’s intentions while both Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Egypt have rejected parts of his vision for a new Middle East.
* PM won't freeze settlement construction for natural growth Israel will not freeze settlement construction for natural growth, despite intense pressure from the Obama administration to do so.
* Ahmadinejad seems headed for landslide As a self-proclaimed man of the people and incorruptible politician with the interest of the poor at heart, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad seems to be heading for a landslide victory in Iran's June 12 presidential elections.
* Proud Hungarians must prepare for war against the Jews Given our current situation, anti-Semitism is not just our right, but it is the duty of every Hungarian homeland lover, and we must prepare for armed battle against the Jews.
* US calls for China to have greater say in world economic affairs China must be given a seat at the top-table of world economic affairs, the US treasury secretary, Timothy Geithner, said yesterday as he moved to reassure China that its investments in the US dollar were safe.
* Settlers: We are the answer to Iran In response to nationwide home front drill, Shomron Regional Council offers to accommodate Israelis evacuated from all over Israel in event of unconventional missile attack
* Israeli Jews Overwhelmingly Connected to Torah Israel's identity as a secular Jewish democracy is being called into question with the publication of a survey just before Shavuot suggesting Israelis have a stronger connection to Jewish holy books than many previously thought.
* Israeli proposal: Make Jordan the official Palestinian homeland The controversial idea – though not new – could still undermine Netanyahu and erode Israel's relations with moderate Arab countries.
* Pakistan to attack the fountainhead of extremism: Rugged Waziristan Waziristan, the remote area that's the epicenter of Taliban and al Qaida militants in Pakistan , is set to become the next war zone in the nation's fight against Islamic extremists, where clashes between insurgents and the army erupted over the weekend.