* Mexico flu 'a potential pandemic' A new flu virus suspected of killing up to 60 people in Mexico has the potential to become a pandemic.
* Petraeus Calls On Pakistan To Redirect Military Focus Gen. David H. Petraeus warned yesterday that al-Qaeda and Taliban extremists in Pakistan are posing "an ever more serious threat to Pakistan's very existence."
* Minister Peled: Nuclear Iran will be able to hit US "The entire world - not only the Middle East – will change should Iran acquire nuclear capabilities."
* N Korea 'is producing plutonium' North Korea has started to reprocess spent fuel rods at its nuclear plant.
* Jordan's King Abdullah: Israel must choose integration or isolation Jordan's King Abdullah on Friday said that Israel must choose between integrating into the region or remaining isolated.
* Clinton renews support for Iraq Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said the US "will stand with the people of Iraq" during a difficult transition period in the conflict-torn country.
* Italy's Mafia thrives in global financial meltdown While businesses around the world are hunkering down for survival, the Italian mob is living a golden moment.
* Obama: 'World mustn't permit another Holocaust' US President Barack Obama urged the world to combat anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial but did not refer to the threat of Iran.
* Iraq raises security at Shiite shrines after bombs Iraq tightened security Saturday at major Shiite shrines in response to two days of suicide attacks targeting worshippers.
* 'Lieberman says two states the only way' Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman was "very moderate" during his meeting with Egyptian intelligence chief Omar Suleiman last week.