* Iran 'to propose nuclear package' President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran has prepared proposals aimed at resolving his country's nuclear dispute with the West.
* Turkey calls for Mideast free of nuclear weapons Turkish President Abdullah Gul called on Wednesday for a Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction.
* Egypt: Hizbullah will pay a heavy price Hizbullah will pay "a heavy price" for what Egypt alleges were attempts to carry out terror attacks inside the country.
* Solar tsunami data will predict Earth havoc NASA scientists say new data provided by twin spacecraft analyzing the sun will help them more accurately predict how so-called solar tsunamis wreak havoc on our planet.
* Obama administration opens door for Iran One of the main stumbling blocks to talk with Iran has been the condition that Iran suspends its uranium enrichment.
* Shell seeks Iraqi oil prize with Chinese Royal Dutch Shell is in talks with a number of Chinese companies about a possible joint effort to develop Iraqi oilfields.
* Hong Kong Christens an Ark of Biblical Proportions This city's three billionaire Kwok brothers have just the answer for the rising waters threatening the global economy.
* China's communists celebrate with 'red tourism' Sixty years after founding the People's Republic of China, the communist regime is keeping the revolutionary fires burning.
* 'No shipment of S-300 system to Iran' Russia will not ship the advanced S-300 anti-aircraft missile system to Iran.
* Iran's UN envoy complains against Israel Iran's ambassador to the UN filed a complaint with the Security Council against Israel on Tuesday.