* 'Nasrallah is trying to turn Egypt into Hizbullah's playground' Egyptian officials responded angrily to a speech by Hizbullah's leader, in which he admitted that the Lebanese terror group was smuggling arms into the Gaza Strip.
* 'We control entire nuclear fuel cycle' Iran now controls the entire cycle for producing nuclear fuel with the opening of a new facility to produce uranium fuel pellets.
* Pirates hijack second US vessel Somali pirates have hijacked a US-owned tugboat in the Gulf of Aden with 16 crew members on board - 10 of them Italians.
* France 'worried' by Iran's defiance A day after US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton downplayed Iran's claim that it had developed new uranium enrichment technology.
* Palestinians: Israel must back 2-state solution Israel must declare its support for the eventual establishment of a Palestinian state if peace talks are to resume.
* Is the US backing down on Iran's uranium enrichment? US President Barack Obama's speech to the Turkish parliament on Monday was greeted with enthusiasm throughout the Arab world.
* Muslim issues dominate agenda The collapse of the U.S. economy has dominated the first months of Barack Obama's presidency.
* Russia: We won't press Iran Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov made it clear Saturday that Moscow had no intention of being tougher with Tehran in order to please Washington.
* Key Dutch party: Sanctions against Israel if it thwarts peace The Netherlands must impose economic sanctions against Israel if the new government in Jerusalem thwarts the peace process with the Palestinians.
* Thai protests cancel Asian summit A summit of Asian leaders in Thailand has been cancelled after anti-government protesters broke into the venue in the resort of Pattaya.