* Blair: Mideast peace process in jeopardy Middle East envoy Tony Blair said Wednesday the peace process was in jeopardy and Israel must fully support the goal of living in peace next to an independent Palestinian state.
* Abbas: Bibi doesn't believe in peace Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu "is not interested in halting building in the settlements."
* PM: We may be forced to attack Iran The primary imperative for the United States and President Barack Obama is to put an end to Iran's nuclear race.
* Arab summit in Qatar - a demonstration of weakness The yearly gathering of Arab leaders which took place this week in Doha was supposed to be a summit of reconciliation.
* Lieberman: 'Only one document obligates us, it's not Annapolis' New Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman entered his office with a bang on Wednesday afternoon.
* Iran denies US claims of meeting Iran has denied that a meeting took place between their main representative at an international conference on Afghanistan and a senior US official.
* G20 must produce the goods, says EU Prominent figures within the European Union have upped the ante with increasingly tough rhetoric.
* Seeking New Start, U.S. and Russia Press Arms Talks President Obama and Russian President Dmitri A. Medvedev outlined their plans on Wednesday to push the reset button in Russian-American relations.
* Chavez calls Israeli govt 'genocidal' Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez slamemd the Israeli government as "genocidal" on Wednesday in an interview on Al-Jazeera television in Doha.
* 'Iran must seize diplomacy opportunity' Iran must restore confidence in the "exclusively peaceful nature," of its nuclear program.