* Arab States to Issue Israel an Ultimatum The Arab League is formulating an ultimatum to be issued Monday warning Israel that it must accept the League's terms for an Arab-Israel agreement.
* Great expectations ahead of G20 summit World leaders from the Group of 20 industrial nations will gather in London to discuss ways to deal with the financial crisis.
* No halt to Gaza arms smuggling The flow of explosives and weapons smuggled into Gaza has continued since Israel's military operation, a senior Israeli intelligence official has said.
* Obama Pressed to End Cast Lead, Wants Syrian Pact President Obama, before he took office, pressured outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to put a quick end to the Cast Lead counterterrorist operation against Hamas.
* Medvedev hopeful ahead of meeting with Obama Presidents Dmitry Medvedev and Barack Obama meet in London on Wednesday to try to "reset" thorny Russia-U.S. ties.
* Gaddafi storms out of Arab League Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has stormed out of the Arab League summit in Qatar having denounced the Saudi king for his ties with the West.
* France, Germany remain cool on EU enlargement EU foreign ministers meeting on Saturday sought to reassure western Balkan countries on their EU future.
* Hezbollah's Mexican-US Drug Connection The Hezbollah terrorist organization is making money by using long-standing drug smuggling routes from Mexico to the United States.
* EU Pressure on Netanyahu to Accept Arab State Inside Israel The EU has resorted to making vague threats against Israel’s Prime Minister-designate, Binyamin Netanyahu, to pressure him to support the "the two-state solution".
* Hard-line Saudi Arabian interior minister moves closer to throne The Saudi Arabian Interior Minister Prince who last week made headlines for saying that there was no need for female members of parliament in Saudi Arabia, has been promoted to second deputy prime minister.