* 'Israel seriously considering Iran military action' Israel is seriously considering taking unilateral military action to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
* Nato to resume Russian contacts Nato ministers have agreed to resume high-level contacts with Russia, making what US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called a "fresh start".
* Britain considering dialogue with Hizbullah The British government is prepared to engage Hizbullah in light of "more positive developments within Lebanon."
* Abbas: Iran must stop 'interfering' Iran must stop interfering in Palestinian affairs, president Mahmud Abbas said on Wednesday after talks with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
* Russia tops Clinton's agenda in Europe US secretary of state Hillary Clinton emphasized the importance of putting relations with Russia back on track.
* Iran missiles can reach Israel atom sites Iranian missiles can reach Israeli nuclear sites, a top military commander said on Wednesday.
* Pakistan poses global security worry, says top US official The top US diplomat in Kabul warned yesterday that Pakistan posed a bigger security challenge to America and the world than Afghanistan.
* Kerry says Syria prepared to resume talks with Israel Sen. John Kerry said Wednesday that Syrian President Basher Assad told him last month in Damascus that Syria is prepared to resume peace negotiations with Israel.
* China 'faces most difficult year' Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao has said the current year will be the most difficult the country has faced this century because of the global economic crisis.* Likud begins drafting coalition deals The Likud negotiating team met with representatives of Israel Beiteinu on Thursday morning, and began drafting a coalition agreement.