* Netanyahu: J'lem division will lead to Iran base An Israeli withdrawal from east Jerusalem will lead to the creation of an Iranian terror base in the city.
* Turkey urges Obama to redefine Mideast terrorism Turkey's prime minister had a message Thursday for U.S. President Barack Obama: redefine terror and terrorism in the Middle East and use it as the basis for a new American policy.
* Bibi: Iran threat trumps economic crisis Keeping Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons ranks above the economy in the challenges facing leaders in the 21st century.
* Yesha: Palestinian state will blow up in our face The Yesha Council prepared a special welcome for visiting US Mideast Envoy George Mitchell on Wednesday.
* 'Erdogan's remarks aid anti-Semitism' Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is encouraging expressions of anti-Semitism in his country by espousing biased views.
* Russia, China Blame Woes on Capitalism The premiers of Russia and China slammed the U.S. economic system in speeches Wednesday, holding it responsible for the global economic crisis.
* Hamas signals desire to talk to world Senior officials in Hamas are indicating a willingness to negotiate a deal for a long-term truce with Israel.
* World facing lowest growth since WWII, says IMF report World growth is to slow to its lowest level in 60 years according to an International Monetary Fund.
* Revealed: the letter Obama team hope will heal Iran rift Officials of Barack Obama's administration have drafted a letter to Iran from the president aimed at unfreezing US-Iranian relations and opening the way for face-to-face talks.* Mideast Envoy Vows Push for Peace as Gaza Violence Flares President Barack Obama's special envoy to the Mideast said the U.S. will vigorously pursue peace in the region.