* Situation in South is unacceptable Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni told US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that Israel would not continue to tolerate rocket attacks from Gaza.
* Why are Russia and the U.S. Arming the Lebanese Army? In an unusual one-two move the Russians then the Americans announced they would deliver new weaponry to the Lebanese army.
* Russia: We'll sell Iran defensive arms Russia's state arms export agency it is supplying Iran with defensive weapons, including surface-to-air missiles.
* Somalia facing hidden genocide The UN envoy to Somalia, Ahmedou Ould Abdallah, has said there is a "hidden genocide" taking place in the country.
* Pakistan militants 'world threat' Militant groups in Pakistan are "the greatest danger to peace and security in the entire world", India's foreign minister has said.
* Young people watch less TV The older you get, the more you watch, report says
* Rare Coin from Hasmonean Rebellion Found in Temple Mount Rubble A 14-year-old volunteer found a precious silver half-shekel coin used to pay taxes in ancient Temple times.
* Assad won't talk to Olmert gov't Syria has reportedly postponed a proposal to renew Turkey-brokered indirect talks with Israel.
* Russia approves presidency bill A bill to extend the presidential term from four to six years has been backed by Russia's upper house of parliament after regional assemblies endorsed it.
* Repairs begin on undersea cable A French ship has begun repairing two undersea cables in the Mediterranean that were severed on Friday, disrupting internet and phone communications.