* America votes in historic election Voters across the United States are flocking to polling stations to choose a new president.
* Hizbullah wants villages inside Israel Hizbullah's head of international relations Nawaf al-Moussawi said in a meeting with Norway's ambassador to Lebanon, Aud Lise Norheim, that "the Blue Line is not the border between Lebanon and Israel.
* Rome hosts Vatican-Muslim summit Muslim and Vatican officials are holding historic talks in Rome to establish a better inter-faith dialogue and defuse any future tensions.
* 'No part in World to Come for uprooters' Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, the eldest son of Shas spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, on Tuesday paid a surprise visit to Federman Farm.
* Israel's UN ambassador warns of 2nd Holocaust The United Nations convened Monday to discuss a work plan submitted by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on the memory of the Holocaust.
* Syrian Anger Ebbs as Damascus is Implicated in Deadly U.S. Raid The angry reaction in Damascus that followed an attack on a Syrian village by Iraqi-based U.S. forces is dissipating.
* Obama Tells Abbas: I Support Dividing Jerusalem Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama privately expressed his support for a new Arab state within Israel's current borders.
* EU asks US for greater role on world stage The EU has in a letter to the next US president appealed for a greater European role on the world stage.
* New Ideas, New Campaign Boost Public Support for Judea-Samaria The new PR campaign for the Jewish towns in Judea and Samaria has led to a 9% jump in public interest in visiting them.* Barcelona Chosen as Headquarters for Mediterranean Union European foreign ministers meeting in France have agreed that Barcelona will become the headquarters of the fledgling Mediterranean Union.