* Leaders urge world finance reform Asian and European leaders have called for comprehensive reform of the global financial system.
* Iran Turns Tables, Threatens Strike on Israel In an upping of the tit for tat rhetoric between Tel Aviv and Tehran, several senior Iranian officials have recommended a pre-emptive strike on Israel.
* PA security forces deploy in Hebron Palestinian security forces deployed in Hebron early Saturday as part of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas's program to strengthen his control over the West Bank.
* Livni advisers push for elections Kadima chairwoman Tzipi Livni announced on Friday her steadfast commitment to meet with President Shimon Peres on Sunday to announce whether or not she has been able to form a coalition.
* Shas: Decision not to join gov't final Shas chairman Eli Yishai said Friday that the decision made earlier by the Council of Torah Sages for the party not to join the coalition was final.
* Abbas postpones meeting with Olmert A meeting scheduled next week between Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has been postponed.
* Peres Praises 'Spirit' of Saudi Plan President Shimon Peres met with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on Thursday in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.
* Mideast Suffers Heavy Press Repression, Survey Shows Free expression continues to be a rare commodity in the vast majority of countries in the Middle East.
* Strained relations between Russians, EU monitors in Georgia Russia is not informing the EU mission of their deployment of troops.* OPEC agrees sharp output cut, oil slide goes on An emergency OPEC meeting on Friday reached swift agreement to chop production by 1.5 million barrels per day.