* Temple time? For centuries Jews have remembered and mourned the destruction of the Temple through traditions such as crushing a glass at weddings or leaving unpainted a patch of wall opposite the entrance to one's home.
* The Real World: The Russian Navy Back in the Med Are happy days here again – for the Russian navy? The Russian Federation is redeploying a part of the Black Sea Fleet to its Cold War hunting grounds in the Mediterranean.
* Will Arabs hit the polls? In 2000, there were about 200,000 Arabs living in east Jerusalem. By now, they number about 267,000.
* Israel backs UNSC's refusal of Iran Iran lost its bid to become a temporary member of the UN Security Council on Friday.
* Iraqis stage mass anti-US rally An estimated 50,000 protesters chanted slogans such as "Get out occupier!".
* Peres: Falling oil prices hurt Iran The fall of oil prices due to the international financial crisis could lessen Iran's ability to threaten Israel.
* Bush to hold crisis talks with EU US President George W Bush is to hold talks on the financial crisis with his French counterpart, Nicolas Sarkozy, and EC President Jose Manuel Barroso.
* Farrakhan Says 'New Beginning' For Nation of Islam The Nation of Islam, a secretive movement generally closed to outsiders, has planned a rare open-to-the public event at its Chicago-based headquarters.
* China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants Pakistan said Saturday that China will help it build two more nuclear power plants.* Iran demands Russia finish work on Bushehr reactor "Iran expects Russia to honor its commitments and complete the construction of the nuclear reactor in Bushehr in accordance with the agreed-upon schedule."