* Israel's Kadima picks new leader Voting is under way as Israel's ruling Kadima party chooses a successor to its leader, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
* Italian PM Warns: Ahmedinejad Means What He Says Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi accused Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of "lunacy" on Tuesday, and warned against taking his words too lightly.
* Palestinian official: Olmert, Abbas to meet as long as PM stays in office A Palestinian official says President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Ehud Olmert will continue to meet for peace talks.
* Abbas wants his troops in Hebron Israel is examining the possibility of expanding the jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority's security forces to include Hebron.
* A Nuclear Awakening in the Middle East Nuclear power and the Middle East is not all that much of a novelty.
* Nasrallah: We destroyed vision of Greater Israel Prime Minister Ehud Olmert received an unusual vote of confidence on Tuesday evening from Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah.
* Lie, Half-Truth or Misunderstanding? It would appear that either a serious miscommunication, a half-truth or some individual or government body is being extremely economical with the truth in regard to peace negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians.
* IAEA shows photos alleging Iran nuclear missile work The UN nuclear watchdog showed documents and photographs on Tuesday suggesting Iran secretly tried to modify a missile cone to fit a nuclear bomb.
* Iran: Israel incapable of launching wide-scale war The 'Zionist regime' lacks the diplomatic, economic and social ability to launch a wide-scale war.* US bank crisis smashes hole in European markets The US banking crisis wiped billions off the value of European stock markets on Monday.