* Iran: Our stance on nuclear program remains unchanged Iran's nuclear program remains unchanged, said a government spokesman.
* Sarkozy: Poles won't block Lisbon French President Nicolas Sarkozy says he has received reassurances from Poland that the country will not block the ratification of the Lisbon Treaty.
* Turkey pushes Israel, Syria direct talks Turkey will host a fourth round of indirect talks between Israel and Syria later this month.
* 'Anti-China' groups threaten Olympics A top Chinese security official has warned that “anti-China” forces and other hostile groups are intensifying efforts to sabotage next month’s Beijing Olympics.
* Waxwork Hitler beheaded in Berlin A man has been arrested after tearing the head off a wax figure of Adolf Hitler at a newly opened branch of Madame Tussauds in Berlin.
* Despair drives suicide attacks by Iraqi women Wenza Ali Mutlaq walked a bit uncertainly up the long street near the main government offices here on June 22.* Iraqi PM says government has defeated terrorism Iraq's prime minister said Saturday that the government has defeated terrorism in the country.