* Iran Supports Iraq Terror Secret details of the production of a new type of explosively formed penetrator, or EFP in military jargon, is being produced by Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps.
* Irish 'no' camp says Paris hiding plans for EU defence On the eve of Ireland's referendum on the EU treaty, the Irish "no" camp has accused France of trying to hide its intentions to push for beefing up EU military.
* Bush warns Iran of 'all options' US President George W Bush says he wants to pursue diplomacy to deal with Iran's controversial nuclear programme, but "all options are on the table".
* Security cabinet nixes Gaza op for now The long-delayed decision whether to accept an Egyptian-brokered cease fire with Hamas or step up military operations against the Gaza Strip came before the security cabinet.
* Hamas: Gaza will become graveyard for IDF soldiers if raided "The current Israeli government is the weakest in the country's history," Hamas spokesman Mushir al-Masri said.
* 'No chance of Iran attack by Israel, US' Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki on Wednesday rejected sanctions as an effective means to dissuade Teheran from pursuing its uranium enrichment program.
* Israel Museum Displays Ancient Book of Isaiah The oldest existing Book of the Bible is on display in the Israel's Museum Shrine of the Book, through mid-August.
* Southern residents: Politicians are scared Gaza-region residents are infuriated over Wednesday's cabinet meeting, which ended on an indecisive note.
* Irish govt hopes EU treaty win in close race The Irish government said it hoped voters would back the European Union's reform treaty but the race was very close.* Lift-off for Nasa space telescope A Nasa space telescope has launched successfully on a mission to explore the Universe with "gamma-ray glasses".