* Iranian defense minister: Israel too weak to attack Israel is too weak and vulnerable to attack Iran, Defense Minister Brigadier General Mostafa Mohammad Najjar was quoted.
* Lebanese factions at Qatar talks Lebanon's rival political leaders are holding talks in Qatar aimed at ending the sectarian conflict which left at least 65 people dead in recent days.
* US willing to mediate between Israel, Syria The US administration has asked Turkey to boost its efforts to advance the talks between Israel and Syria.
* Bush meets Palestinian president US President George W Bush has begun talks with Arab leaders in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, by meeting Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.
* Russia: A totalitarian regime in thrall to a Tsar who's creating the new Facist empire As ex-President Putin settles in to his new role as Prime Minister, he has every reason to congratulate himself.
* Quake effort resumes after panic Rescue efforts are resuming in Beichuan in China, after the entire city was evacuated amid fears that it could be engulfed by a river bursting its banks.
* 'Bin Laden' call targets Israel A new audio message purported to be from Osama Bin Laden has called for Muslims to continue the fight to liberate Palestinian lands.
* Egyptian press blasts Bush over 'Torah-inspired' Knesset speech Egypt's state-owned press opened fire Saturday on U.S. President George W. Bush as he arrived for talks with regional leaders at the conclusion of a five-day Mideast tour.
* Senior Israeli officials warn of Hamas' growing military might Gaza's ruling Hamas is rapidly improving its military capacity and could soon endanger hundreds of thousands more Israelis with its missiles.* Bush 'especially moved' by visit to Israel During his weekly radio address to the White House Radio, US President George W. Bush spoke about his trip to the Middle East.