* Hamas: Jews planned Holocaust Jewish leaders concocted the mass murder of handicapped Jews in order to keep from having to support them, and this murder is what the Jews term "the Holocaust."
* Iraqi MPs call Maliki 'depraved' Iraqi deputies have denounced the government, using a quotation from the Koran to describe Prime Minister Nouri Maliki as "depraved".
* US: Iran 'most active' sponsor of terror Iran continues to be the world's "most active" state sponsor of terror.
* Survey: 52% of Israeli teens say Israel faces existential threat An Anti-Defamation League survey revealed on Wednesday that 52 percent of Israeli youth believe the country faces an existential threat.
* Olmert makes surprise visit to Jordan Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's surprise two-hour visit to Amman on Wednesday for talks with Jordan's King Abdullah II reflects an Israeli interest.
* Israeli forces kill Islamic Jihad chief, sources say One person was killed and three were wounded Wednesday in an Israeli airstrike targeting a metal shop in Rafah.
* 'Iran may get nuke technology this year' Iran will likely have nuclear bomb technology in 2008, Transportation Minister Shaul Mofaz said.
* Air raid kills Somali militants The leader of the military wing of an Islamist insurgent organisation in Somalia has been killed in an overnight air strike.
* German historians push for new version of 'Mein Kampf' German historians want Adolf Hitler's manifesto, Mein Kampf, to be republished.* IDF chief leads 10,000 young Jews in March of the Living at Auschwitz Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi on Thursday led some 10,000 young Jews, Poles and Holocaust survivors in the March of the Living.