* Olmert: Germany backs IDF operation to stem rocket fire "Germany understands that Israel reserves the right to respond to terror attacks," Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Tuesday.
* IDF Ready for Large Operation in Gaza, Waiting for the Order The army is ready for a large-scale counter-terrorist operation in Gaza, but is waiting for the government to give the go-ahead.
* Iran plans to launch two more rockets into space Iran is to launch two more rockets into space in the next few months, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced.
* Pakistan nuclear staff go missing Two employees of Pakistan's atomic energy agency have been abducted in the country's restive north-western region abutting the Afghan border, police say.
* Navy Intercepts Russian Bombers U.S. fighter planes intercepted two Russian bombers, including one that buzzed an American aircraft carrier in the western Pacific during the weekend.
* Israel plans new settlement homes Israeli housing minister Zeev Boim says tenders will soon be issued for construction of more than 1,000 new homes for Jews in East Jerusalem.
* PA TV Bunny Rabbit Threatens to 'Eat the Jews' The latest TV character created to incite Palestinian Authority children to anti-Semitism, Islamic triumphalism and violence has debuted on a popular show produced by Hamas.
* Hoenlein says 'concerned' by atmosphere surrounding Obama campaign The head of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, Malcolm Hoenlein, expressed concern Tuesday.
* EU warned against turning Kosovo into a 'protectorate' A well-known Balkans analyst has warned the 27-nation bloc against turning the province into an EU "protectorate", whose self-governing powers would be almost non-existent.* Krakow church holds service against 'k-kes who spit on us' This was not a program, but it was close. Sunday's incident in Krakow at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus was rife with overtones of hatred.