* Moussa: 'No normalization for free' Arab League Secretary General said early on Friday that Arab countries would not offer Israel "normalization for free".
* PA Negotiator: Go Back to 1947 Partition Plan In the course of recent negotiations, Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni asked the head of the Palestinian Authority's negotiating team, Ahmed Qureia (Abu Ala), to accept Israel as a Jewish state.
* Analysis: A Mideast nuclear war? Anthony Cordesman may be the most influential man in Washington that most people have never heard of.
* Arabs seek to justify joining Annapolis Arab leaders were scurrying in Egypt Thursday to formulate a united Arab position at the U.S.-sponsored Middle East conference in Annapolis next week.
* Olmert Plans to Evict Hevron Jewish House, Community Defiant Senior Palestinian Authority (PA) officials say they have been guaranteed by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that Jews will be evicted from Hevron’s Beit HaShalom.
* Lebanese fail to elect president Lebanese MPs have failed to convene to elect a new president as the term of the incumbent, Emile Lahoud, expires.
* Israel Becoming Less Secular An Israel Democratic Institute (IDI) demographic survey finds religious growth and secular decline - but most significant is that the proportion of religious in the public is highest among the youth.
* UN uncertainty over nuclear Iran Iran's track record of hiding nuclear activities means the UN cannot be sure about what Iran is doing now, the head of the UN's nuclear watchdog has said.
* Barroso considered resigning as commission chief European Commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso has admitted he considered resigning from the top Brussels job.* Pakistan suspension 'unjustified' Pakistan says the Commonwealth decision to suspend it from the body because of the imposition of emergency rule is "unreasonable and unjustified".